{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
"Hm," she murmurs back in response, because what else is there to say? Unlike Sunjata she thinks maybe her parents would still be proud of her. Their love story had been quite tangled, but they'd found each other in the end, hadn't they? If nothing else she thinks maybe they'd be happy for Ru, now that she and Sunjata are mending bridges and supporting one another after all this time. The world may not be at her feet, but she'd had it there once. It hadn't meant as much as she thought it would.

His reassurance, and the quiet confidence that fills the space beneath, would almost be enough to lull her into simply standing peacefully in his embrace. But Sunjata is a ruiner of all good moments, and Hotaru simply cannot abide by that.

"You absolutely could have resisted!" she objects, fighting down her laughter (badly) at having taken him so by surprise. As if courted out by his own, golden feathers sprout in her hair and around her ears like a gilded crown, flaring with her feigned incense in a way that's far too similar to preening. "And I don't sound like that!" The first laugh breaks through, and when her wriggling does not free her she throws all caution to the wind and goes utterly deadweight, completely collapsing in his hold to try and either slip out or surprise him enough with her full weight (though that is a laughable prospect given his strength and her petite frame) to weasel away. Or maybe just end up in a heap.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 05:00 AM