[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Well, she wouldn't know, but that's part of the fun in trying to determine a way to imagine around the obstacle. "I would require in-progress proof for each crib," she decides in a lofty tone that is immediately fractured by the idea of having one in the Kraai. Micah grumbles and petulantly stands just to curl back up in her lap in a different direction with an unhappy flick of his tail, clearly pouting over her boisterous laughter. Smoothing a hand down his back, Evie restrains herself to just chortling. "Why not? Maybe we'll get a discount if our baby is working there." Though the visual of a cradle-sized infant knocking over mead bottles shouldn't be so hilarious to her, she has to willfully swallow back further laughter for the sake of less ridiculous conversation.

Mirth still bright in her eyes, she smiles at him from the ground, equally recalling that horrible family dinner but certain enough in the ways they've all grown and changed to not be daunted by the memory. "I'd like that. You'll have to ask her favorite dessert so I can prepare it ahead of time." They are both fantastic cooks, but Evie would surely need the favor of early preparation to help settle any anxieties about 'meeting the family'.

His hand falls over hers, taking the box, and deftly giving his own marshmallow at nearly the same time. Evie smiles brightly, pleased to have inadvertently gotten her hands on his perfect, patiently crafted marshmallow. "Thank you love." Arranging her little sandwich but not eating it just yet when he has her attention now, Evie's eyes go big at the question. Another gift so soon? Sitting up straighter as if it will somehow grant her the ability to look through the box, Evie bites her lip in contemplation.

"Invisibility, I'd say. I already have all the fortune I want." Which may be incredibly sentimental to say, but as she smiles at him, it's clear she means it. "Show me!" she wheedles playfully, knees bouncing eagerly and prompting another rumble of discontent from Micah.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Evie - 07-21-2023, 06:30 PM