{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
There’s an undeniable hope that blooms in his chest once more just as it had when she’d made her test. It was different then, a different pretense of making sure she could still feel things then. This time, it was wholly a reaction to their playfulness, and he’s swept up in the sensation, blindsided and melting into her and the sense of melting snow and waters, happy as he deepens the kiss with her.

Her surprise is noted and reflected with the mere flicker of amusement, wings still wrapped around them enough to keep their shared warmth in. The path her hand takes down his spine lights with smaller feathers from the Pegasus shift, and his arms tighten around her a fraction more before he has to pull away for breath, chest heaving slightly as he moves to press his forehead against hers, unable to find any words he could say, settling for the calm and happiness through the bond instead.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 08:23 PM