(SE) i could tell some lies to you

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
Then Sohalia hadn't told him. El frowns to themselves as they take in the information, immediately worrying for the unicorns. In the best case scenario, the poacher had been too frightened to come back to the meadow, but El knows this is unlikely. They stop themselves from imagining the worst before turning to Sunjata to respond, hands motionless in their lap, spider silk clean-up forgotten for the time being.

"Yes, well, the last time I was here... It was when I met Sohalia, actually." Their eyes glaze over a bit, looking into nowhere as they recall the memory. "We were just relaxing here, then we saw the unicorns, which was amazing, but then I noticed someone. They were lying down on their belly holding a crossbow, clearly ready to kill." The focus returns to El's eyes as they finish the story, making contact with Sunjata's.

"I scared off the unicorns, so they were safe, but then the poacher attacked us instead for ruining their opportunity. We got out okay, but....so did they. And who knows whether there were more than just one?" At this, El falls silent, looking away, having nothing else to say. Their first reaction is anger and confusion at the realization that Sohalia never told Sunjata anything about this, but it quickly cools as they consider she may simply have never gotten the chance. She is a busy girl, after all.
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Eleftheria - 07-21-2023, 11:45 PM