{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Her laughter is muffled against his lips where he can feel it, but in the bond he'll feel it all the more clearly. Perfect, you know I love to win, she purrs, shamelessly drinking in the moment - and his ensuing realization that though she deepens the kiss, it's merely a tease because there's nowhere for them to truly explore it. In fact, she doesn't linger long; curling her tongue against his before retreating to nip at his bottom lip and pulling away with a catlike smolder of satisfaction.

"Is that just you being sweet, or asking me to stay?" It's clear from the soft chortle underneath the words that she wouldn't mind either way, no matter how forward the latter would be. Even if she doesn't spend the night, the rest of her day had been scheduled entirely around him, so they'll have plenty of time to - eventually - talk about things. But for once she's in no rush, trusting that she can enjoy this moment without forcing them to sit down and discuss details and boundaries.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 02:03 AM