{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Then privacy it is.” He leans back from the bar for a moment to catch one of the kitchen staff’s eyes, pointing his non scarred hand up to the loft space, before he returns his attention back to her precisely at the time she mentions his separation of office and bedroom. It does spark a hum of a laugh, the amusement flickering down the bond as he nods his head. “It’s mostly there. Don’t take it out on me.” He winks to her, pretending that they’re simply just normal people having a moment of flirtation.

He reaches with his free hand to take her drink to take a sip – he has in fact tried it before, but it’s important to make sure that the recipe hasn’t changed just because it isn’t him ordering it. And he’s pleased to see that it’s the same, a low hum of approval leaving his throat as he hands it back to her. “Refreshing,” he murmurs before handing his own to her. “This one’s a play on a blackberry mule.” He watches her to see just how she likes it (sure that she’ll recall blackberries being his favorite fruit).
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 04:29 AM