{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Though she keeps herself firmly where she is so as not to overstep, her eyes roam for her, catching on memorial lantern, crackling logs, and a multitude of books throughout the room. But…not hoard levels. Patiently waiting for that little inquiry, Ru sets her drink between her crossed legs for lack of anywhere better to keep it safe. It’s perfectly timed however as Sunjata produces their good moments later; if he’s looking for a reaction he’ll find it plentifully in her widening eyes and growing smile as she leans closer to inhale the enticing smell - something she’d been resisting otherwise so as not to get drunk on the intensity of his scent in here.

“It looks - and smells - amazing!” She holds her hands out for him to hand over the plate so he can free up his own enough to join her on the bed. Only to shoot a sly look at him sideways. “I’m almost tempted to poach them, but my Grand Beanery is still on paper only.” Not that she can envision a use for a chef in a coffee house, but she can’t pass up any opportunity for teasing and lightheartedness.

Taking a forkful, she hums something nearly lewd around that first bite, eyes even falling shut. Okay maybe she does have to poach the chef, regardless of why. It’s almost (almost) enough to distract her from sliding her eyes sideways to smirk at him around her fork, pulling it out leisurely to make way for a grin. “Soooo…where are the rest of the books? I was promised a hoard. Or had he moved it after her threats? He’d never told her in the first place. Perhaps beneath the floorboards…?
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 02:53 AM