{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Luckily, he doesn’t notice the majority of her territorialness, catching only a glimpse of tawny hackles that slip away when he turns back toward the bed. He wisely keeps quiet on it, too, vocally at least. The bond between them is a gentle tide of reassurances, perhaps – given that it’s been weeks since Isla was here last, everything of hers cleared out of this room so she could go on her adventures and catch up with Remi, in a unique turn of events.

Regardless, he stretches out and she stretches out as well and there’s a pulse of contentness from him at her making her own space amongst his possessive home, full of his hoard and all things undeniably him. He props his head up on his hand and lets his other reach out to reach for her to run his calloused fingertips along gently, humming a soft sound of understanding when she offers more honesty. “Do you have a favorite? I could change into it and you could take it with you.” He nods with his chin toward the open closet beside the desk, where his shirts and the rest of his clothes are all hung up, before his gaze returns to her face as if trying to pick out if she’d have a favorite out of his newer collection.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-23-2023, 05:55 AM