{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
It’s only fair that he’s the one to feel territorial and possessive now, though through the bond he’ll sense how she’s simultaneously plainly charmed by it and attempting to comfort any embarrassment she feels from his side. As his own thumb continues to torment her with that small, comforting motion, her own arm reaches out to gently touch the black scales on his neck while she has the chance. Leaving her hand there to feel the vibrations of his throat as he speaks.

“I think so too,” she murmurs, both impressed and appreciative of the clear growth they’ve both undertaken over the years.

Playing with the slight curl of hair near his nape, Hotaru considers where she wants to start. “I think first we should say what we want, instead of laying out expectations. That way we know if they align in the first place.” While they’re both free of labels or entanglements. Taking a deep breath and realizing that means she’ll have to go first, she doesn’t let herself give into the desire to avert her eyes, keeping his gaze. “For myself, I only want something monogamous. Long term.” Until death or other Caido insanity may they part. “Living situations and such don’t mean as much to me as that. As for work,” here she lifts her hand away to gesture to the House of Midnight at large, “unless Frey wants you personally to be a worker I wouldn’t want to share you.” Never again. Nate had been a perfect triad, someone she’d loved just as equally as Sunjata, but Hotaru knows it will never happen again. “Marriage and children are on the table, but only after proven time f relationship success.” She’s not blind to the way she reverts to a more formal manner to communicate this, because it’s such a presumptuous and delicate topic. But if she could say it all to George, she can say it to Sunjata.

“As for us specifically…well, that depends. You tell me your desires first.” And they can go from there.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 06:47 AM