{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Hotaru hadn’t assumed that he would disagree, but his quiet assent helps calm those frayed nerves worn rough by what - to her, and her only, given her feelings about children and motherhood - had been seen as a betrayal. It doesn’t mean he won’t do it again, but that’s exactly what trust is about; having faith he won’t, because the alternative means not moving forward with what this could be.

Her answering smile is small but charmed. “Maybe I don’t want Korofian courting,” she murmurs, thumb stroking at the underside of his jaw, “maybe it’s time for Sunjata courting. No history, no strings.” Guileless, heterochromatic eyes firmly on his, she knows he’ll sense the sincerity behind the slightly lofty tone affecting humor. Though the promise of things like charm and treasure makes her turn her face slightly into the pillow to hide her growing smile and the warmth in her cheeks. George had been utterly gentlemanly, even suave, but they’d been on equal footing - or even to Ru’s favor - in terms of charm. The Valkyrie knows she has always been utterly weak to Sunjata’s charm though. She knows she’s pleasantly doomed.

Fingertips caressing the edges of his scales, she looks at him in the firelight, with his scent surrounding her and his hand on her hip, and thinks - how could she ever say no? “I’d love to,” she murmurs, and can’t help the way she slightly bites her lip, for once a subconscious action instead of intentional seduction because she wants to kiss him again, but she isn’t sure if they’ve covered all their bases yet.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-24-2023, 04:16 AM