{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Undeniably there will be overlap and muddled lines, but he seems to realize the opportunity she’s giving him, the fresh start of self-exploration and removal from historical trauma. “If nothing else you can always default to your regular charm if you run out of ideas,” she murmurs with a playful smile. It will certainly be difficult, but she has faith in him, in his clear and emphatic desire to be better. Right now it might be for her, but maybe in time he’ll want it solely for himself too.

He moved across the bed toward her, until her hand laying on the bed can press up against his chest, the other still warm against his neck. With him this close she can barely think, but thoughts are overrated compared to the feeling of his lips against hers, and it’s all she needs to encourage her to push forward until their thighs and stomachs are touching. This way, there’s no need to tilt her head or stand on her toes, and it lends itself to a leisurely, exploratory kiss. One she deepens a little hesitantly - she’s comfortable with going a little further, but every decision they’ve made has been collective, like the world’s slowest three-legged race, and she doesn’t want to push past boundaries and barriers so soon.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-24-2023, 04:47 AM