{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Though they’d kissed out near the Well of Dreams, more than once at that, this feels different. Now, they know with certainty that something lies on the horizon, waiting for them. When his hand smooths up her spine and spreads like wings between her shoulder blades, it’s with the knowledge that he’s allowed to touch her this way. When her hand on his chest rises to curl into the collar of his shirt it’s with the awareness that she could ask him to take it off, and it wouldn’t need to be a sordid secret to be regretted by morning light.

She shudders all over at the touch of his possessiveness. This is what she was missing, and it’s like dawnslight cresting over a hill to wash in her eyes. When she’d quietly asked Deimos standing in the snow if she was addicted to toxicity she’d been truly scared, but what she’d been missing with George was this - a spark. True, heady desire. Hands that cling and claw because they want her, they don’t just appreciate her.

The soft sound of his leathery wing settling over her has her tightening her hold on his collar and boldly letting her mouth fall open to the soft, questioning touch of his tongue, pulling them together with her own undeniable strength until her leg has to rise over his own and settle on his hip to contend with how she forcibly destroys any space left between them. And, answering the call, her own firestorm of possessiveness sparks up the bond in a lightshow of ferocity that drowns his out immediately with how she doesn’t bother to tamper and civilize it.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-24-2023, 05:10 AM