live for today, we'll dream tomorrow
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh expected many things - chief among them anger - so when Koa dropped his head into his hands and began to shake with some kind of other emotion (was he laughing? Or, rather, trying not to?), she was utterly dumbfounded. The next emotion she felt was relief. Maybe he wouldn't hate her, then. If anything, the lack of immediate fury and the fact that he had yet to run away seemed promising for their ability to have some kind of relationship - even if it wasn't romantic.

Regardless, she winced as he told her that this was insane. It wasn't that she didn't know - it was insane, and she knew it was insane. Bemused and unsure what else to do, she snorted a laugh. "I know."

As for the rest... Soh sighed. "Well... to make a long story short, Jude brought up the idea of polyamory first, without naming names. i didn't know what to think of it at the time, but then..." Well, then she'd still had feelings for Koa. "Well, I waited too long to figure out how I felt about it, and by the time I did, it just made it sound like I was emotionally cheating on him with you. He wanted me to figure out how I felt, and see how you felt, and then..." She shrugged helplessly.

"That's why I ask about a date. I thought it might be... I don't know," she groaned, burying her face in her hands. When she spoke again, her voice was muffled. "i don't know what I thought. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just trying to be open and honest." She looked back up, a lump in her throat. "I get that this is a lot, and you don't have to consider anything you aren't interested in, and like I said, I get if you hate me or - or if you don't want to see me again. Just, don't take it out on Jude, when you see him again. None of this is his fault."

Messages In This Thread
live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 12:48 AM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-18-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-19-2023, 05:12 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-20-2023, 05:00 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-24-2023, 03:32 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Sohalia - 07-25-2023, 05:12 AM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-26-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-27-2023, 07:51 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-31-2023, 07:35 PM