{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He does know it, and it’s the majority of the reason in which he focuses so intently on keeping his hands on her rather than balancing himself. He has his wings for that, the added pressure on the mattress and bed frame as he uses it to his advantage, letting his palms dance along her skin as he too swallows down the sounds that slip from her.

The kiss breaks so that they can speak, but he keeps his head nearer to hers, pressing kisses against her jawline and cheek (also due to the grip she has on his head, he certainly isn’t going far). But as her honesty overcomes the bond with shame and embarrassment, all he can flare is soothing happiness, contentment, an agreement that he wants to take charge if she wants him to without any complaints.

I do love you. He rumbles thickly again, an established fact from before they even started down this adventure. But as for right now? His hands move to abandon her chest, to slip toward her leggings, maneuvering the two of them the best he can to slip the rest of her clothes off of her. He hovers in close again, though his lips have moved to where her shoulder and neck meet, allowing him just enough space to reach for the nightstand off to the side to seek out the protection stashed away there.

His other hand moves to the apex of her thigh, fingers pressing in against her wet heat, circling her clit in tender movements as he ghosts his teeth along her skin again as he takes the moment to work at the buttons of his pants.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 03:08 PM