[se] tell me that i'm better now
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

It was easy to pick up on the sudden quickening of his breath, catching the dilation of his pupils as he looked down at her and she couldn't help the twitch of her lips, feeling the stirring of the vixen within her chest as her partner clearly appreciated the attention of her gaze. "I see... I wasn't aware that Phoebe had taken over." Having not cared too much about the things happening beyond the Citadel walls, Cordelia didn't bother to keep up with who was leading what outside of Noah shared with her. "I'm assuming her ties with Frey have much to do with that." The Shrike hummed, taking the canvas from him and stretching it out as he disappeared to find what they would need to string it up.

He returned mere moments later, mission successful and she wasted no time securing the canvas, creating a slight lean to structure that would keep them from getting rained on, but still give them a view into the night surrounding them once the time came. "Not when we're home, no." She huffed softly, a laugh bubbling up in her chest as amber eyes caught his own, a twinkle shining in their darkening depths. "I think the last time we were in the woods like this it ended up with you chasing me down and pinning me against a tree. If I do recall correctly, the stars were very pretty that night."

At this her grin turned nearly feral, brows lifting as she recalled the memory. One of their many hunting trips that often ended up turning into way more than just hunting. If there was one thing she has learned about her husband it was that taking him out into the woods might as well be the equivalent to foreplay.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
[se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Cordelia - 07-28-2023, 03:52 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-29-2023, 03:07 PM