{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Blessedly he begins to move again, though the ache of need and desire is swiftly replaced with the burn of lust and pleasure as the tempo he sets has Ru throwing an arm backward to brace her palm against the headboard. It makes the connection of his thrusts that much more solid, and keeps her grounded right where she is.

Each gasp and moan thrums under Sunjata's lips as he marks a ring around her neck, the suck and bite of intermittent marks making her arch her head back, chest rising higher in a supine curve as she tries in vain to chase each area he languishes with attention. Greedy, desperate for his touch in a way that's nearly shameful.

Her free hand goes to the outer bone of his wing beside her, tracing up the curve and brushing her fingertips against the inner parts where thin, leathery skin connects to it. Though she can't deny he's taking his own pleasure from her body, still her mind tells her to do more, resisting the notion of letting him take care of her even after having asked. Ru wants him to feel more than just good. She wants him to feel every kind of human pleasure she can offer him. Instead, she simply touches her fill, writhing and bracing against his hard thrusts, moans spilling out with every impact and claiming touch of his mouth.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-02-2023, 03:58 AM