Key Quest Frozen Enchantment: Secrets of the Oerwoud
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
yet my blood renders me a King
Visits to the Wilds, the Oerwoud especially were common for Sah. Someone was always asking the hunter to catch or kill some creature or another that called the place home. But this excursion was initially just for fun. Now, the Wild Thunder finds himself eyeing the forest with equal parts awe and wariness.

He's not even sure what he's looking at. This creature is certainly one that he's never encountered before. For the moment, observing is the best strategy. Sah settles behind a tree and cautiously watches the being as it shifts through the icy fauna. He's truly thankful that he left the wolves at home this time.

~
Sah arrives with everything in his profile (minus companions) as well as his usual hunting gear (a dagger, rope, rations.) He's hiding behind a tree and watching the Dreamwalker. He's wearing his armor.

Magic: Cold Resistance (Passive) | Can comfortably exist in temperatures as low as -30c. Will experience colder temperatures as if they were -30c cooler (i.e., -60 would feel like -30)
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +3 should be included)

Type: Light | Style: Defensive | Level: Upgraded
Starmour | Beautiful lightweight armour that glistens faintly with starlight. This item blocks physical damage at the wearer's Upgraded level. Requires a 2 post cool-down between uses.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frozen Enchantment: Secrets of the Oerwoud - by Sah - 09-20-2023, 12:50 AM