Key Quest Frozen Enchantment: Secrets of the Oerwoud
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 11 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 52 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 55 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Well, fucking hail, that answered the question of whether the incredible terrifying creature...being... thing was peaceful or not. What had been a bird hit the ground as a girl and Tal stared up at the twisting magic of wind and plants with a sense of dread. He gripped his Dagger, but his whole heart went into a desperate prayer for help as he swallowed hard and then whispered:

"Uh, Vi? I really hope you're listenin' 'cuz I think I might be fucked if you're not, but pretty please can you lock this thing into a shape I can actually hit? An' y'don't need t'be too gentle about it!"

He didn't dare do anything else as he put everything he had into trying to channel the biggest, most impressive god he could think of in that moment.

Tal attempts to Channel Vi!

Accepted Channeling: Allows an Accepted the opportunity to channel one of the gods during a time of crisis (2x a season). Can be combined with other accepted channeling to increase power. If combined with another mastered channeling, increases the odds of a Big God answering to 50%
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +3 should be included)

Type: Grey | Style: Defensive | Level: Mastered
Rockhide Vest | An armoured vest flecked in black and white and lined with cool, fur-like material. This item blocks physical damage at Talyson's Mastered level. Requires a 2 post cool-down between uses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frozen Enchantment: Secrets of the Oerwoud - by Talyson - 09-21-2023, 03:20 AM