Mini Event For which your soul has always yearned
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
REMI
the lullaby
there's a light that you give me
when I'm in shadow
"I love you so much." Remi whispers, tugging Ronin to a halt before the Nova can open the door to the greenhouse. Weddings always put the Lullaby in an obnoxiously sappy mood, and today is no different. Lacing his fingers through Ronin's hand, taking care to feel every fingerprint whorl and callus, Remi squeezes softly and sighs into the space between them. "I always wish I had better words for it. You would think after all these years of saying so, I would have thought some up, but," shrugging, boyish and joyful, Remi can only smile softly. "It is only you, for me."

Looking put together only because Ronin had picked out what he should wear, he adjusted his tie briefly so as to feel less like it was strangling him, before giving Ronin a silent nod to indicate he was ready to go in.

Congratulations. I do not think I have ever seen you so happy. He called silently out to Deimos, that he might not have to yell above the crowd. Waiting for a moment when the Evergreen was not otherwise engaged, Remi made his way to her, offering a warm smile. It had been years since the pair had talked—at some leadership gathering probably, and before that, gods so many years before that, when Remi had dated her twin—but for well-wishing that hardly seemed to matter. "You look absolutely beautiful." He said with a crooked smile.  "I wish you a long life, filled with as much joy as you feel now, if not more."
there's a feeling you give me, an everglow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
For which your soul has always yearned - by Evie - 12-04-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: For which your soul has always yearned - by Remi - 12-05-2023, 01:47 PM