catching my death
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Don't try to wake me up
Even if the sun really does come out tomorrow
Sohalia lifted her head at the sound of her name, dismay written across her face. She'd thought she'd be safe out here, in the middle of the Oerwoud where no one would find her. She'd thought that maybe, for a while, she'd be able to disappear. But she'd been wrong - again - and she quickly tried to school her face into a semblance of neutrality, never mind the tear streaks down her cheeks and her red-rimmed eyes. When she saw who it was, though, her lower lip began to tremble. "Anju," she said gratefully. Yes, this, she could work with. She could resign her post. Anju was older and wiser than her. She could have it.

Something in her rebelled against the thought. Stormbreak was her responsibility.

"I - I needed some time away," she sniffled, her voice warbling pathetically despite the too-bright smile she tried to fake. "I had some - some personal issues, and I thought - I thought -" Gods, but it was too much. Her smile crumpled and she began to cry again in earnest, drawing her knees in tighter to her chest. She hardly even noticed the man behind Anju, who seemed to be trying to give them some semblance of privacy.

"Oh, Anju, I - I'm sorry, I just -" She tried to choke out words past her sobs. "I really messed up, and now Jude hates me, and I don't have any friends, and I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm a terrible Heart, and I think I should just - quit, before I mess everything else up." Dramatic? Yes. But bless her heart, it all felt true to her.
Don't believe anything you say anymore
In the morn, in the morning

Messages In This Thread
catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-08-2023, 10:49 PM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-09-2023, 12:51 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-09-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-17-2023, 09:02 AM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-20-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-28-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 01-02-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 03:40 AM