God Quest kickstart my heart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
A soft snort slips from him in confirmation, head tilting lightly into the fragrant, warm air despite the terrible weather Torchline faces. “None that I’m aware of.” None said to his face, at the very least. But he draws silent, using the bolstering help from Frey to not let anxiety eat at his insides as he feels the snake slide down his body. He knows it’s coming, and he prepares for it, only to be infinitely more thankful as Frey allows him to take his time growing accustomed to the shift.

Of course, confusion flares instead at the words that slip from his deity’s lips, shoulder to shoulder with them, finding it in him to look over at them as the words do much to bolster any part of his brain that might focus harder on finding Nate within their appearance. Now, though, it seems they’ve shifted again, a mixture of Lusea, Nate, and Hotaru – lighter, longer hair, scars and tattoos that mimic Nate, and that same bronze complexion from Lusea that is just different enough he doesn’t feel his stomach drop back into his grief.

I have felt… Better physically, as of late. I don’t get run down as easily, and I’ve noticed an increase in strength even though I haven’t been focusing on it.” All quiet admissions that he’d truly believed were just his mind playing tricks on him as it always had, before the scarred corner of his lip twitches up in a small amused smile. “Have I been healing more than just old wounds…?” Healing his ability to understand just how strong he is, even if he still isn’t aware of the dramatic change just yet, but simply coming to terms with the fact that he is strong and powerful.
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 11-29-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-13-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-14-2023, 07:10 PM