[SE] Over the river and through the woods
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Koa might feel like he knows Edmund, but it's not mutual. Edmund's eyes narrowed at the stranger's tone as he tried to place him. He blinked after a pause, "...Koa, right?" The Ancient was confused over the man's clear hostility. Was he missing something? They'd fought side by side, hadn't they? What was going on here?

The Dragoon's next words sound awfully like an accusation. "I was already outside of Torchline when it happened. My brother, Jude has informed me of how bad it is and the extent of the damage. I assume Stormbreak is doing well, given that it had the aerial advantage?" There was enough distance between the two regions that it was hard to picture the destruction being anywhere near as bad.

"Regardless, I have to get the Grounds and help my Ancient siblings." The Ancient's tail flicked as his eyes narrowed, "Is it so shocking that I'd obey my Mother Goddess' command? Or do you have something against Dygra?" If this man was insinuating that he should disobey the goddess, Sohalia would be receiving a letter about her Dragoon's actions. As a leader, she would need to be informed about prejudice in the ranks of such a prominent guild.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Over the river and through the woods - by Edmund - 01-01-2024, 11:55 PM