[se] run for the shallows
Alys
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
The thought of a place beyond the walls of the Citadel in which to be comfortable and confident in one's safety was indeed a blessing in such troubled times - even more so, to see that it still stood despite the damage that Halo had taken. Alys wondered if the lodge was for family only, or if it might be a place of refuge for others who might be stranded now, left without a home, or if perhaps it could serve as a base of operations from which to hunt or gather other plants and ingredients. But, truly, that was none of her business, and she let her wandering thoughts go as Noah turned to see her.

Alys accepted the hug before releasing Noah with a smile. "I'm glad to see you back here," she said warmly. Somehow, the tundra hadn't been quite the same without Noah around - even if she'd been gone for most of the prior season. At the thought, she blushed faintly. She still hadn't told anyone of her upcoming move, and she wasn't sure that now was the appropriate time, but she couldn't help the warmth that blossomed anyway when she thought of spending the last season traveling the world with her partner.

"Tal brought me back right before the season changed," she explained, hesitating to add that she'd originally only been here to pack up her things. Indeed, anyone who visited her home would find dozens of half-full boxes, abandoned in recent days as Alys had tried her best to help with everything that had befallen Halo. "He's still traveling, but I thought I'd be most of use here for now."
funny how it all works out in the end
you dance with the devil and you lose your head
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
[se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-02-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-04-2024, 04:50 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-05-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 03:14 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-09-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-12-2024, 03:23 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-13-2024, 06:30 PM