Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets
Sex Frey Prayer
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I know there are angels singing somewhere
I hope they sing for us
Ru purrs with subvocal depths no human should be capable of, head lolling back and leaning trustingly backward into Frey's hands as the electricity in her veins surges like butterflies in response to their herald's arrival. "Completely, though you're never wrong," she hums her laughter, content to luxuriate in Frey's attentions for a moment instead of finding exactly those eyes in Frey's current form.

The ribbon around her neck is exactly as luxurious as she'd hoped, and though she would love to see Frey wrapped in it, she moans softly when it is tugged by the herald's hand instead. Leaning further back so her head falls on Frey's shoulder, her hands slide up the god's thighs bracketing her from behind. "I can always count on you to make them bigger and better. I still dream of that day with the crop," she sighs longingly. Tilting her head, she kisses up the side of Frey's neck leisurely, swallowing against the taut ribbon around her throat and clenching her own thighs. "What would you have me do?"
For our bruised mouths are an act of resistance
and our singing hearts, together, make a beautiful prayer
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 02-18-2024, 12:29 AM