Tell me, am I good enough?
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Jude
"But what?!" Jude flings his arms wide, challenging and disbelieving as they square off in the small space between his entryway and living room. It feels ridiculous, like something he dreamed up in a fit of adolescent self-fulfillment.

"You're doing the exact same fucking thing you always hated mom and maman for!" He knows it's going to land exactly as hard as it will, and Jude crosses the distance between them on long legs to shove his finger into his father's chest hard enough to send him back a step. "You leave without caring what happens when you do, and then you come crawling back asking for forgiveness and understanding from the people you directly hurt!"

It's disorienting to realize that he is tall enough now to look directly into his father's eyes. He doesn't feel old enough, strong enough, wise enough to be standing on such a level with the man he had elevated to a near-godlike status in his own head. "You think just because it wasn't as long, that it wasn't romantic, that it's any better to ask me to make the exact same mistake you always made?" His tone is incredulous, demanding. In this one way, he doesn't want to follow in his father's footsteps.
I need a cure, prescribe a drug - cut this out before it's love

Messages In This Thread
Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-23-2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 03-17-2024, 11:09 PM