[RQ] The rest is still unwritten
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Oh, you say you have to fall apart to really be someone
Sucking in a breath as get heart nearly skipped a beat, Maea's expression brightened with the offer because that was exactly the kind of thing she had been hoping for. For someone who looked like he didn't give a damn, Danta was pretty good at giving people exactly what they wanted - she gave him a radiant smile and might even have hugged him if he didn't smell of crab.

Before she could grow too exuberant over the prospect of opening letters and meddling in politics, Ophelia cut in and left Maea quiet for a moment. Slowing down to pick over the pebbles around a pile of driftwood, she kept her eyes on the work as she spoke. "Perhaps you are right. If I only did it for others. But since I don't know what I want for myself yet, trying different things is a good way to start... or so I've been told." And keeping busy kept her from sinking into apathy, but they didn't need to know that.

If she enjoyed drifting with the wind it would have been easy; there wouldn't be a need to change anything. But she had found a difference between freedom and rootlessness; one was fulfilling, while the other whittled away at her well being.

"I like traveling, and solving problems," she went on, looking up at Danta to finally answer his question, "so if that was a job offer I happily accept. Whatever you call 'talking to people when you don't want to'." Was that meant to be diplomacy, or emmissary, or simply being a messenger? Regardless, she wanted to do it. Was eager, even, to get her nose into that pile of correspondence to see what had been passed between the leaders of the various regions.

"Maybe his letters aren't," she told Ophelia with a playful smile and a sideways glance at the Maveric to see how much teasing he could stomach, "but others might be. If they talk about dangerous things that come this way, I would prefer to know so I can protect you."
Base by Odd
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 01-26-2024, 09:20 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Ophelia - 02-07-2024, 06:50 AM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 02-07-2024, 06:39 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Ophelia - 02-13-2024, 08:43 AM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 03:49 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Ophelia - 02-18-2024, 03:26 AM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 02-18-2024, 05:38 AM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Ophelia - 02-25-2024, 08:34 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 02-25-2024, 09:33 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Ophelia - 03-04-2024, 12:44 PM
RE: [RQ] The rest is still unwritten - by Maea - 03-04-2024, 06:57 PM