play me like a violin
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i am the ocean, i am the sea
It’s a similar sensation, one that blurs together as he watches from over Miles’ shoulder as Hotaru indulges their guest. In the playfulness and adoration the Flood harbors for the Valkyrie, there’s that steady stream of possessiveness that underlines it. One that is tempered easily with the thought that at the end of the day, she was his and he was hers, regardless of what they’d gotten up to that day.

Today, specifically, Sunjata can see the way she drives people crazy — when there isn’t the heart in it. And it’s something Hotaru gets to see too, especially as he asks his question and watches Hotaru deftly hold Miles’ hips from bucking, a hum of a breathy laugh leaving him when the answer comes. Miles’ head rests back on Sunjata’s shoulder and he noses his way in to drag sharp teeth along the edge of the man’s neck when he responds in kind to Hotaru, an addition of overstimulation as he bites and nips and the Valkyrie swallows down their guest’s length. “Oh, but of course. I was hoping you’d suggest that.” He purrs against the moan that leaves Miles’ throat, his own cock hard where it presses between them.

And just like that, Sunjata shifts them again and preps the protection, just enough movement to pull the rest of his own clothes off, the strength he works with makes it easy to deftly pull Miles into his lap, one hand focused on loosening Miles up, while his other hand slips up Hotaru’s cheek and into her hair. “Doesn’t she feel good?” Sunjata purrs, precisely the time that he’s adjusted Miles and him enough to line up, slowly and carefully, his hand tugging Hotaru’s hair back to keep her toward Miles’ tip as he lines them up to sink into the other man. “Y-Yes. Gods…” Miles moans. It’s a careful and gentle start, wanting to ensure Hotaru doesn’t choke while at the same time hoping Miles isn’t too overstimulated by it that he blows his load.

Regardless, the sensation is enough to draw a rumbling groan from Sunjata’s lips, one paired with Miles’ own as he’s filled, and he pants lightly as he loosens his hold on Hotaru’s hair to allow her to get situated too, turning his attention to keeping Miles stilled in his lap, his hands bracing against each hip savoring the stretch, while he watches Hotaru with an eager hunger in his gaze.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-10-2024, 07:11 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Hotaru - 02-10-2024, 07:31 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-10-2024, 07:42 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Hotaru - 02-10-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-10-2024, 05:03 PM
RE: play me like a violin - by Hotaru - 02-18-2024, 12:59 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-18-2024, 01:12 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Hotaru - 02-22-2024, 12:35 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-22-2024, 12:51 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Hotaru - 02-26-2024, 12:02 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Sunjata - 02-26-2024, 12:26 AM