To the Stalwart
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
HARPER
Maea,

I assume being Ancient that the tinderbox is a welcome sensation for you? I prefer sunlight myself as well. I grew up in a modern city where the smog and lights drowned out all the stars, and I lived and worked at night, so as close as I can get to the sun is where I prefer to be.

The evening we shared was just as wonderful on my side, so you don't need to thank me at all! I have nothing but time as well, so perhaps that makes us well-suited to keeping each other occupied.

In less than wonderful updates, though I hate to bring the mood down, Torchline - and my family - are not doing particularly well. My son was injured in the crash, and when I made it to his side I had a lot of answering to do for abandoning him when I abdicated. It has been a difficult time for me because of that. I admit my head is not in the best place for fun, which I believe you deserve more of right now than me prattling on about my woes. It's the only reason I would hesitate to impose myself upon you again so soon.

Of course, if you're adamant, I could never turn down a lady in need! I'm happy to have you show me this orchard if you name a day and place.

Yours,

Harper
and I was thrashing on the line
somewhere between desperate and divine

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
To the Stalwart - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 05:38 AM
RE: To the Stalwart - by Harper - 03-08-2024, 02:58 AM
RE: To the Stalwart - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 05:18 AM