Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
He doesn’t hear her as she enters the home, the door swinging wide and air flowing through, bringing with it the heavy scent of pollen and warmth. Instead, the Flood is outside, out by the creek as he utilizes his magic. Shirtless and letting the sun flicker through the tendrils of water that he lifts like thin streams, above and over his head, in well practiced movements over and over again until her voice nearly startles him.

The water falls, splashing against his cheek and neck, covering his skin with the dark ripples of floral notes, broken up by the brief flicker of light from the scars that had erupted in his surprise when he turns to her.

Everything seems fine, though, and she seems happy, so his guard settles — and he speeds up the process of getting to her open embrace, shifting immediately into that navy macaw shift of his, drifting over the distance with ease, until he can shift back into himself and pull her into his warm and shirtless embrace. “Good news I hope? Given the laughter, liefde?” He asks, letting it reflect in his voice when a soft chuckle leaves him in kind with her own.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 03-08-2024, 05:42 AM