These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i am made of bullets; shrapnel /// you are solar flares and soft lips
better creatures could love you i know ///
Kiada has always had a bit of difficulty when it comes to trusting people – especially more so since the War happened. And while she’d tried to ignore it and pretend as though people might have changed, there’s a part of her deep within that rises its ugly head to the surface, continuing that sentiment of distrust time and time again.

The Harpy takes a seat, though, when offered and crosses one leg over the other as her attention drifts momentarily to the screaming teakettle, nodding. “I would love some tea.” She murmurs, flashing a small fanged smile to the pale woman as she continues to listen.

She isn’t sure what’s considered a while back, but she hums a little sound. “We will have to divide it up, I think. I’m the Registrar, so, my whole focus has been on dealing with the letters and paperwork thus far.” She doesn’t have a problem with working together, though it seems as though the intention of their work overlapped in the entirety over the letter situation, one that she tries to figure out the way to work through it.

So I guess it depends on what exactly you want to do out of it? It sounds like our positions right now are pretty much the same.” Which wouldn’t do, as far as the Harpy was concerned.
kiada
/// but now they'll have to get through me
my love should wear a warning sign, damn right i remember you
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Kiada - 03-11-2024, 06:11 PM