Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
Her laughter is effervescent, a fizz of mischief and fondness at the notion of comparing Sunjata to their shared herald. "Never," she reassures. "We both know there's no competing with Frey, but you've never come up short. In any way," she teases with a wink, cheekily bringing her palm to briefly cup between his legs and then laughing anew, still just as bright.

Maybe that's why it takes her a moment to realize he's staring, or to recognize that the light spilling subtly over his skin and shoulders is more than the afternoon sun overhead. His hands gently cupping her face has her blinking, lips parted but laughter ceasing as she tries to gauge his awed expression and the lightning-flash of emotion on his skin. His emotions touch hers like a caress, and her eyes fall in time with her hands rising to look upon her own skin. It's more subtle there, but the strands of hair that shift and curl over Sunjata's forearm as he threads his hands through show the truth of what he means.

"Oh - wow," she gushes glibly, and then a squeak of surprise escapes when the hair she can see goes suddenly white with a twinge of her stomach. The color flickers as whatever momentary control slips, and Ru immediately reaches for it once more. This time, her hair bleeds a natural ginger, the glow still relatively golden and making the strands appear almost immaterial as it moves. "Well that's new too," she laughs, looking up at Sunjata and wondering how she must look with her auburn hair and light eyes now.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 06:58 AM