[RQ] Vested interest
Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
your scars shine like dark stars
your wounds are where the light shines through
Maea ran off after the snake as Noah failed to pin it down with his spear. He followed her, eyes flicking this way and that and ears half-shifted to listen to another threat looming around them. She stopped, and Noah assumed she was successful. She flicked her head back at him and snarled something that made Noah’s stomach lurch slightly, as it wasn’t in the same tone as her debating questions held earlier. But the tiniest flash of violet made the pieces fall together quickly in his mind as he pressed his feelings down and rummaged for what she wanted. He handed her each requested item in turn.

”I have not known Vi to feel ire without reason.” Noah said simply. With the Voice there was plenty of reason, and her people were an extension of her, just as Noah expected anyone to view him as an extension of Vi. ”Vi told me they needed to be eradicated without mercy.” He said again, trying to remember if he had mentioned that during their hunt in Torchline. Like with her point, Noah knew Vi had a point at this command. Noah knew the point, too. He had felt some of the affects these creatures had on people and it was not anything that Vi would ever breath life into. This void-possession was not something the god of life would want in his realm—and perhaps Maea would see that now, feeling it on her own. ”Safrin told me that celestial magic doesn’t seem to harm the threat at large, and knowing Remi he has the ability to harness some of our magics—“—Ronins, for sure, as Noah had seen it—”so he must have tried them against her, but I’ve brought down several void creatures with my abilities.”
the forsaken
let's go there, to that place where
we sing these broken prayers, where the light shines through

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Vested interest - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:44 PM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Noah - 02-26-2024, 02:36 PM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Noah - 02-27-2024, 04:24 PM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Maea - 03-02-2024, 11:54 AM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Noah - 03-12-2024, 01:03 AM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 03:43 PM
RE: [RQ] Vested interest - by Noah - 03-15-2024, 01:53 PM