[SE] Court of Miracles
for Hotaru's Frey quest!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I've grown a mouth so sharp and cruel
It's all that I can give to you, my dear
Hotaru isn't sure she'd agree that she has done much for Frey aside from uphold their ideals of pleasantly selfish pleasure-seeking, encouraging consent and self-discovery, but perhaps that's all that had been necessary to count. She goes into his excited embrace with a tinkling laugh like silver bells, the stream of her hair a chaotic ribbon of gold as he spins her. It feels good to have her accomplishment celebrated by other people, even if her group of people important enough to be told is admittedly slim.

Shaking her hair out of her eyes, and then letting it bleed into a beautiful ebony shade that dances like smoke with her passive magic, Hotaru grins mischievously. In a blink, her heterochromatic eyes become a bright, enchanting green. "I have a quest from Frey to make something bigger. And I think the square could use a bit more liveliness, don't you think?" A bit of revenge for old Abandoned beliefs, utilizing her magic - even if now from a different source - to cause a bit of a ruckus.

Brushing up against the next pedestrian to walk past them, Hotaru touches their wrist and smiles beatifically at them. "Dance with us," she croons, magic taking hold as the person staggers in surprise and then begins to dance and shimmy right then and there. Laughing brightly, Ru drags Tal behind her as she threads through the crowd, bestowing the same command time and time again and watching the dancers grow in number.
I know you mean well, But I'm not a vessel for your good intent
My teeth will only cut your lips, my dear
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-11-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 05:56 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-14-2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-16-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 06:03 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-18-2024, 01:33 AM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-30-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-03-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 09:02 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-20-2024, 12:22 AM