[SE] the closer you are to danger
Thalassa
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
Maea
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Stopping before the grass covered edge of a pool when Thala did, Maea's attention remained focused on the woman. The scrutiny of her soft lavender eyes implied that she indeed considered the woman's words, perhaps even doubted her companion for a moment. But in the end, her smile returned, dry and riddled with irony.

"But would a person of such legendary strength really be whining to the gods over a simple curse? Would someone who had allied with such forces still even have a need for our gods?" Rhetorical questions both, and Maea splayed her hands out in a shrug that illustrated her lack of answers.

"In regards to the woman, she was first encountered at the same time as the Void creatures were observed, and Remi fought her on the Starfall isle, where only Void tainted things could be seen. Her connection to the taint is a reasonable assumption." Admittedly not solid proof, Maea would have to admit, but the coincidence was too much to overlook.

"When it comes to knowing who I can trust..." Again that wry smile appeared, and she met Thalassa's gaze with calm confidence. "I don't. So my options are to trust everyone, or no one. And I can either hide away in a dark room somewhere and wait for this storm to pass... or I can try my best to do something about it, and hope that it at least is enough to protect the ones I care about. What you choose to do is obviously up to you... I find the Void unpleasant, as I said. That's reason enough for me to want it gone."

Did she trust Thalassa, a person she had just met who had been acting weird by a shrine to her most favored god? Well now, wasn't that an excellent question.
Now you'll never see me cry
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-09-2024, 04:52 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 07:25 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-14-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 05:21 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-19-2024, 03:48 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-21-2024, 03:58 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-26-2024, 05:54 PM