[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Waking from the dream
Witnessing the smoke that's rolling in
Relief made Maea feel a stab of guilt. It was unpleasant to spend any amount of time near the plant and by rights she should have offered to do it right away - not weaseling her way out of it. A lingering look at Ophelia held no small amount of internal conflict - but it was a task that needed to be done, and the woman had been given a choice. So Maea bit her tongue, nodded and focused on her oen job of prepping the jar instead. Packing rocks and soil into the container, she added some water and held out the jar once she was finished.

"Here. Let's see how fast we can be in getting this thing back home, yeah? I don't want to spend another season in Danta's office tending to these things." Not even seeing their unflappable leader cringe over them made it worth the trouble. Though it was a silver lining.

Tugging her sleeves down over the hands, Maea offered to help dislodge a few more root strands and guide them into the container. "Are you feeling okay?" The purple sheen of the flower left a cast of color over both their pale faces that looked a bit sickly in the wan daylight. It matched the yawning queasy sensation in her gut a bit too well.
The end is what you fear
The scent of embers lingers in the air
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-14-2024, 07:57 AM