she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
It's not just the bruise on his shoulder in the suspicious shape of teeth (teeth that match a certain Ancient, not that anyone but Asta would care) that's on show; dressed in a loose linen shirt rolled to the elbows and unbuttoned right down towards the midriff, all of Danta's marks and recent injuries are there for the admiring. They're all superficial though, not to worry - and besides, he's more interested in the state of Astaroth as he opens the door.

"Being in the Grounds has made you very abrupt," he notes with a catlike grin. Not even a darling or a my dear clipped onto his opening remarks? It's practically rude compared to the man he once knew. "And on the contrary - between the two of us, you are the one lacking in bodies to keep you warm." As they are both well aware.

Still, as Asta kindly steps aside to let him in, Danta enters the room only to scrunch his nose at the chemical smell, glancing around not at the collections - which are interesting, and he will get to them later he's sure - but at the mess, the basin full of cleaning solution, the piles of clothes. "I didn't know you were into biological warfare," he quips, glancing around instead for anything that might do in a pinch to pour the wine into.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-17-2024, 03:22 PM