she came with confessions of cardinal sin
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5092
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
After so many nights of denying company sent to his door, he is admittedly a bit grumpy despite seeing that it’s Danta this time. “It can be an abrupt place at times.” Newer faces he meets do receive the treatments of darling, my dear, sweetheart, but here specifically? He can’t find them on his tongue. Especially when he’s put up with the incessant knocking night after night. Each one blonde, each one in more ridiculous outfits.

He tsks his tongue as he steps aside to let Danta in, a snort leaving him after. “Intentional, if you recall.” The Maverick had no such qualms, of course. But he closes the door either way behind Danta and his shadow casts a look of a spider as he steps past him back toward his current project, withdrawing the now back to white shirts and ringing them out before hanging it on a line beside the raging fireplace. “Unlike you I prefer to keep my attire clean of our scarlet rendezvous.” He’s busy making space, but if Danta looks above the dresser he’d find a few glasses (more like goblets) that would do just fine for the wine.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Astaroth - 04-17-2024, 03:30 PM