she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"Mm, it can," Danta agrees, leaving Asta to be appropriately domestic and letting out a soft aha! as he spots a pair of goblets he can use. "Intentionally or otherwise," he continues, voice a little muffled as he pulls the cork from the wine bottle with his teeth, "if you don't blow off some steam, you're probably more dangerous to the Grounds these days than you ever were in the Climb."

You know, given the lack of rampant violence to partake in, and the somewhat sterile method of getting tasty body parts to eat. Pouring the wine, he offers Asta a glass out. "But," he adds, remembering why he's come, "I admit I may have been overzealous. There will be no more scratching at your door, I promise." Letting a hand flutter to his chest and ducking into a roguish bow, he smiles to the other man.

"Besides, it looks like you're finding appropriate ways to keep yourself busy. Have you considered exclusively wearing red?" He's basically there already, Danta thinks.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-17-2024, 03:43 PM