she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"I don't know. Maybe go tear shit up in the Greatwood? It's been taken over by ThE VoId, or so they say. Probably plenty out there to really let loose on." The urge for violence, at least, might be sated that way - and Danta knows that craving all too well - but he doesn't think it would end well if they tried to feast on any of the void creatures.

Sinking down easily beside the other man on the bed, he takes an indulgent drink from his own goblet and hums approvingly - it has taken a little while, but the Dusklight has come across quite a few good vintages as of late. "Offerings?" He grins, scoffing out a laugh. "It's probably a good thing I stopped. If you really started eating my workers, I'd have a lot of questions to answer."

And it probably wouldn't look great for this whole responsible(ish) leader image he's been trying to cultivate. Or play at cultivating anyway.

"It does? Gosh, do tell me more," the Maverick drawls, and the smirk on his face tells that only one of them is remotely interested in fashion or fabrics or how to keep them crisp and pristine.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-17-2024, 03:57 PM