she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"First of all, fuck you," Danta says affectionately, referring to his apparently sub-par wardrobe. "If I ever did start dressing the way you did, I'd have to fight everyone off with a stick. So consider it a lucky escape." Is it a veiled compliment for Astaroth's dress sense? He'll never tell. Instead, taking another very healthy sip of his wine, he lets out a long sigh and leans back on one hand, admiring the little home the other man has made for himself.

"You know, I never thought I'd see you in such a mundane setting," he remarks with a smirk, and though it seems teasing, the Maverick is sincere for once. "It's still strange for me to marry up who we were with who we are now." Some things never change, of course - bloodlust, violent cravings, trauma - but the men who had prowled The Climb would never have been caught like this.

"Do you miss it?"
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-17-2024, 07:45 PM