she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Danta's brow furrows at that, the Maverick's expression growing a touch solemn, and he hums his soft agreement. "Mm, I suppose I was," he murmurs. Apart from in those small hours where he could be sated and find himself in the company of whatever warm touch would have him for the evening. It's little wonder he finds himself the man he is, and he'd consider as much if he ever gave himself time to reflect (rather than brood, like he's starting to do now).

With a quick inhale, as if he's caught himself without a mask on, Danta sits himself up again and rolls his shoulders, despite how he's also starting to feel that familiar numbness against the tips of his fingers and his nose as the two cups of wine in quick succession make themselves known. "Lucky for you, the bar is right there," he points out, vaguely gesturing towards Asta's closed door and finally rolling himself to his feet.

"Anyway. Don't let me keep you from your chemicals any longer."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-18-2024, 08:12 PM