she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"To hang them up, then," Danta continues, smooth as you like. "I'm sure you've got a lovely selection of cravats, but I'd really rather--" Cut off by the way the other man dimishes the distance between them - and falling quiet enough to finally let Asta get a word in edgeways - the Maverick gives a slow tilt of his head, clearly trying to work out the punchline in what is clearly a joke.

Gods, and then he says please, and a smile curls across Danta's lips completely without his permission. Turning to face the taller Ancient fully, he takes a final sip from his goblet of wine and sets it down somewhere as well (don't ask him where, he doesn't know). "Is that so?" he purrs. "If I had known, I'd have brought something much more interesting than wine and an apology this evening."

Still, he's unsure whether Asta is after his continued company or his company (wink), and he has promised not to tease him further. He also doesn't want to get bit, so he keeps from closing the distance between them fully as he might have with anyone else in this situation.

"Well, since you've said please," he trills instead, gesturing for them to sit back down, if that's what Astaroth wants.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-18-2024, 10:10 PM