she came with confessions of cardinal sin
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
Rolling his eyes with a touch of affection as he puts the clothes away to make a seamlessly clean room with the fire raging in the fireplace, offering as close to Climb warmth as it can muster in here, Asta can’t help the amused grin at the middle finger thrown his way. And with the honesty that slips past his usually careful lips, the smile falters for a brief second – his own mask faltering at the mention of being lonely.

The stubborn part of him wants to say no, I’m not, but the more honest part has him pursing his lips a brief moment as he settles back on the bed, running a hand through his dark hair to brush it back and hook it behind his pronged horns. “I was solitary in the Climb, but I still had people to talk to in and out of my room.” Whatever they found there was their problem, as far as he was concerned. This room has remained tremendously cleaner than his in the Climb, at least.

And it’s as roundabout of an agreement as he can muster at the mention of being lonely. Sue him.

Dark eyes take in the blonde with a look of surprise he can’t hide from his face, shaking his head with a laugh and even more exasperation as he sighs and closes his eyes, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. “I should’ve known.” He drawls with a little sigh, leaning back so that he too is flat on the bed, hand flattening to his chest as he stares at the ceiling. “I met a new Ancient when I was in Torchline. Her name is Isla.” Which he’s sure the two have heard of each other, if not met personally. “She roundaboutly gave me the idea of utilizing the clinic here for my preferences.” He muses. She didn’t have the details, of course.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Astaroth - 04-19-2024, 12:35 AM