she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"With respect, you'd have plenty of people coming in and out of your room here if you'd been so gracious as to take up any of the people I sent," Danta quips with a toothy grin. "We could even get you a no touching sign if it would make you feel better. Granted, I'm flattered that I was chosen, though conversation is only one of my many skills." See above for demigod fucking, best friend finding, festival going, etcetera.

Shifting a bit onto his side as Asta comes to sprawl out beside him, the Maverick wishes he hadn't put his goblet of wine down so far away. He wonders if Asta would care if he drank from the nearby bottle. (He feels like it would be a cardinal sin). "What makes you say that?" he wants to know, of Asta having should've known. As for Isla, Danta's eyebrows raise with shock.

"No shit," he says. "Never met her, but you know she used to rule this place too, right? Her name is all over ledgers I found in the Atheneum." He hadn't read them so much as used them as a pillow, but names and signatures aren't the same as actually sitting down to peruse a book.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-19-2024, 07:35 PM