she came with confessions of cardinal sin
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
It’s a gentle slap, but it’s still enough that he sits up a little, braced by his elbows on the bed as he squints at the Maverick. The explanation is given and he sighs and sulks for a brief moment. “Fine. I suppose I can give you that one.” Even if he didn’t wasn’t to and was half tempted to just tackle him in the bed.

But that might spark something else, so he politely refrains. For now, at least.

Rolling his eyes, Asta sits up more properly, standing to retrieve the bottle of wine, buzzed enough that he doesn’t seem to care about the two goblets strewn around the room wherever they’d left them, and hands it to Dantalion with a knowing gleam. “There are some things that polite company should not know about me. I wouldn’t want to scare her off with my incessant questions.” He drawls as if that’s all the reasoning in the world.

And he leans in to press against that bruise again on Danta’s shoulder when he continues. “You have the pleasure of knowing all my dark secrets, Danta, dear.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Astaroth - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM