she came with confessions of cardinal sin
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
He gladly takes the bottle back but doesn’t sip from it until he starts to reach for the Maverick again, grin sharpening with his comment as if he might intend to prove it. He could be intimidating, he’s done it before. He would absolutely have no issue doing it again if it got him what he wanted. Peace and quiet.

It’s a sharp grin that remains though, even as his wrist is caught and squeezed, and Asta’s tail flicks playfully behind him side to side as he towers over Danta. “Am I? I had no idea.” He says dramatically, hand twisting in the grip Danta has to wrap his fingers around the blonde’s wrist in turn. “Perhaps you’ve rubbed off on me. Perhaps it’s the bottle of wine.” He lists out all the options, tilting his head this way and that.

Perhaps it’s nice to see the mark left behind.” He shrugs casually and stands up a little straighter to take a sip of the wine, as nonchalantly as possible.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Astaroth - 04-20-2024, 07:16 PM