and on to the next
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 83 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
With a soft smile to Flora, Ronin gently bumps his shoulder against hers and comes to a lingering stop at the lip of one of the vast pools of lava. It's sweltering here, almost unbearably so, their faces illuminated in a ghoulish light. Not somewhere to linger for long. "From my experience in leading," he says softly, "there will always be a lot to do. If you don't find time to fit in the things you want to accomplish, they'll get lost among the obligations."

Shrugging his shoulder, he's also not adverse to giving his honest opinion while he's at it. "A lot of people I've run into have asked after the place, too," he adds. "I've certainly missed going there." And she can do what she wishes with that information.

As for Mateo and his not-yet-birthday, Ronin gives an easy shrug of his shoulder. "I will just offer to be a test subject for one of his new experiments," he says breezily. "Nothing says happy birthday like letting your son put a Devil's Klaw on your face." Yay. "In the meantime, though - I think I know the way to that cavern, if you want. You never know - you might find something shiny for yourself as well."
TALIESIN
they said it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me

Messages In This Thread
and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM