she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1116
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Marks are marks, as far as Danta is concerned - and perhaps that naivete will come back to bite him (lol) in the near future. For now, though, as he walks into a deal he's not even aware he's been making until right this second, it's through hooded eyes that he regards the other man, his gaze lingering on lips and sharp teeth even as he's tugged ever closer. "Good," he whispers.

His fingers loosen their grip against Astaroth's jaw just enough to graze across his cheek and up through the back of his dark hair. One might expect at this point for there to be devouring kisses, hands pawing at buttons and belts, trinkets falling from shelves from the movements of a bed. Call Danta a masochist for denying himself such immediate gratification, though, but he's waited long enough to see if he could tease this moment out that he plans to properly savour it.

And so his kiss, when it does come - and it does - lands surprisingly gently against the other man's mouth, melting into any touch that Asta is willing to offer. His leg remains hooked around the taller Ancient's thigh, but the fingers in his hair are gentle, the hand still caught wanting to free itself if only to press against a scarred chest.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 07:59 PM