she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Lips parting in a soft moan, Danta arches and leans into every offered touch; it's been a while since he's had a dalliance with a fellow Ancient as well, and gods he's missed the heat in every touch, a warmth that might be uncomforable between any other couple. Among the two of them, though, it's nothing short of delicious, the Maverick shifting as best he can on the bed to position himself properly beneath the other man.

Humming a note of encouragement at the hands beneath his lower back and strumming the length of his ribs, he pauses his own explorations for just long enough to shrug out of his shirt entirely, discarding it in lieu of the press of their bodies. His own fingers tease across the scars that gouge trenches through Asta's shoulders and down his shoulder blades, savouring each mark and ripple of muscle.

Parting for breath just long enough to press another kiss to the underside of the other man's jaw, Danta's hips tilt up at the same time as he turns his head to expose his neck and the still healing bruise upon it; an invitation this time, rather than a taunt.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 08:27 PM