she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Hissing out a sigh as Asta's fingers continue their ministrations into more sensitive territory, Danta's mind is already heady with lust even before the other man's teeth come locking against his neck, almost close enough to the jugular and windpipe to steal his breath completely. The soft sound of surprise that rumbles through his throat and chest is tinged with something that isn't quite pain, and it's with parted lips and fingers flinching against the other man's back that the Maverick resists the urge to press further into the sharp teeth.

He's given just enough time to snatch in a lungful of air before Asta's jaws come down a second time, and it's definitely a cry of pleasure that he drags from Danta's throat now. Tail thrashing, one of his legs comes up to lock around the other man's waist to pin him close, and the fingers that smooth up and through dark hair are greedy and insistent, pressing the other man's mouth closer against his flesh.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 08:46 PM